Download the App
Our free app records how long it takes your baby to get to 10 movements, tracks changes over time, and reminds you when to count again.
Count the Kicks App
Count the Kicks is an easy, free, reliable way for expectant parents to monitor their baby’s well-being in the third trimester in addition to regular prenatal visits. After a few sessions on the app, you will start to notice an average amount of time it takes your baby to get to 10 movements.
If you notice a change in the strength of your baby’s movements or how long it takes your baby to get to 10 movements, you should call your healthcare provider right away.
- Available in 12+ languages: Amharic, Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, Dari, English, French, Haitian-Creole, Hindi, Marshallese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, and Vietnamese.
- Ability to count for single babies or twins.
- Available on Apple Watch.
- Strength feature asks app users to rate the strength of their baby’s movements on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being “fluttery” and 5 being “fierce.”
- App empowers expectant parents get to know what’s normal for their baby by tracking movement and strength daily in the third trimester.
- Ability to download and send kick counting data directly from the app.
- Push notifications to remind users to count kicks, with reminders set for 24/48/72 hours and one week since last kick session.
- Continue counting function.
- Notes function.
- Daily interactive and educational messages that appear after a kick session has been saved.
- The cutting-edge Count the Kicks app has been linked to saving dozens of babies around the country.
- “Baby Save” stories within the app and the ability for users to submit a baby save story directly from the app.
- An optional finish pregnancy survey for users to inform us of their experience using the app and the outcome of their pregnancy.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not meant for diagnosis or treatment. Use of this information should be done in accordance with your healthcare provider.