CE Training for Healthcare Professionals
Our vision is to expand the success that Count the Kicks has seen in Iowa to all 50 states, which would save 7,500 babies every year. With the help of dedicated healthcare professionals like you, we can turn our vision into a reality.
Did you know? Each year in the U.S., more than 21,000 babies are born still according to the CDC. Statistically, that means 1 out of every 175 pregnancies ends in stillbirth. For Black pregnancies, that number is even more alarming – 1 in 97!
There are a lot of demands on today’s healthcare workers, but teaching patients how to use Count the Kicks only takes a few minutes. It is a conversation that could save a baby’s life!
Our CE Training helps maternal healthcare providers gain a deeper understanding of our evidence-based stillbirth prevention program and learn how to talk to expectant parents about fetal movement.
With this 2-hour training, you will:
- Learn how to have the kick counting conversation with expectant parents.
- Understand how to use the features of the Count the Kicks app.
- Learn how to best utilize the free tools and resources available for providers.
- Learn ways to respond if an expectant parent says they are experiencing reduced fetal movement.
- Be able to answer the most frequently asked questions related to fetal movement.
- Recognize and reflect on implicit biases and how biases and racism have shaped maternal healthcare.
- Earn 2.2 Continuing Education credits.
- Truly be impacting the lives of your expectant parents.